Monday, December 8, 2014

Bilkent EEE

Hi everyone!

I attended to a lab. of electric & electronic engineer's just to wait for a friend of mine. I couldn't find anything interesting so I decided to examine the machines in the lab. Then I realized something which made me horrified. Here is the photograph:


This machine is used for measuring the electric waves and the screen has the words SLAVE and MASTER! I couldn't help myself and asked the assistant why the hell it has a naming tag like this. He said that "Because a slave cannot exist without a master". So it is supposed symbolize how some waves are more blabla.. I couldn't listen further.

I hate engineering even more thanks to this machine!

Bige YILMAZ

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a stunning discovery and it shows how easily racial discourse appears in unexpected places. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete